Trust management is a unique opportunity for customers who value their time and trust professionals, to earn a stable profit year after year.
Trust management: what is it?
- The private investor authorizes professionals to manage its assets.
- The investor retains the title for the assets in trust and income.
- Objects of investment are various securities traded in foreign stock exchanges.
- The investment portfolio of securities is formed with regard to individual preferences and needs of the customer.
- Customer’s assets are managed by portfolio managers with vast experience in the stock market.
- Regular provision of detailed reports on the status of the investment portfolio and professional advice to customers on the investment issues.
- High liquidity of financial investments (assets can be withdrawn from trust management at any time).